Train Treats is a loyalty company that will bring together likeminded rail users and businesses for everyone’s benefit.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Train Treats Ltd and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws
The details of the card operation are as follows:
1. A Train Treats loyalty card is an annual membership card and the expiry date is stated on the back of the card.
2. The card is not transferable and can only be used by the cardholder and/or in the presence of the cardholder if the card is being used for 2 people for any purchase from a Train Treats establishment.
3. The card is valid for use at all of the establishments in the Train Treats Business Club although we are not liable for the accuracy of the information on the website regarding these businesses, the offers made to members of the Train Treats card by these businesses or the acceptance of the card or offer in the appropriate establishment.
4. The card can be purchased online or at some of the establishments in the Train Treats Business Club. (Please see website for participating vendors and see our accuracy statement)
5. Each card will be registered to one cardholder and the details of the cardholder should be registered online if purchased at a Business Club establishment and within 2 days after purchase.
6. Cards Purchased via the Train Treats website will be distributed by the Royal Mail or other reputable postal services. Train Treats Limited reserve the right to charge a nominal fee for postage and packaging of the card.
7. Refunds for cards purchased via the website can only be made prior to the dispatch of the card. Cards purchased at third party sites cannot be refunded.
8. Please keep your card safe as Train Treats Limited can not be held responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards.
10. The card is an annual membership card unless at the time of purchase there was an introductory offer to extend that period beyond the 12 months.
11. The cardholder will receive notification 2 weeks prior to the expiry date of the annual card. The cardholder will have the option for annual renewal at the price quoted at that time, and Train Treats reserve the right to increase the price of the card upon renewal.
12. The card can only be used at any of the available establishments in the Train Treats Business Club. Please see our website for any restrictions on using the card, including discounts offered, opening times and any other offers the Business Club establishments are making available. The Train Treats loyalty card may not be used in conjunction with any other offers the establishments advertise outside of the Train Treats agreed discounts. This information can be found by contacting each participating Train Treats Business club establishment (details on our website).
13. Cardholders may be notified of any offers or the introduction of new members to the Train Treats Business Club at any time. We will not share your details with anyone else and you can unsubscribe from this notification at any time.
14. When making a table reservation please state at the time of booking, either by phone or email, that you will be using the Train Treats Loyalty card.
15. The card must be presented prior to requesting the bill at any of the establishments in the Train Treats Business Club. The establishments of the Train Treats Business Club reserve the right not to offer the available discounts advertised if the card is presented after the bill has been issued to the cardholder.
16. Train Treats Limited can not be held responsible for any dissatisfaction of any element of service and/or quality of food and beverages at any of the Train Treats Business Club establishments.
17. The purchase of a train ticket or travelling on the train is not required to either purchase or to use the loyalty card at any time.
Should you abuse the use of the Train Treats card we may terminate your access to benefits of the card, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. All provisions of this Agreement that, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.